March 30, 2016
If you or someone you know fits the job description below and wants a great marketing role then we’d love to hear from you.
Job Description – Marketing Officer/Manager
Job Title – The job title will largely be set by the applicants experience and ambition. The role would suit an experienced Marketing Coordinator or a more qualified Marketing Officer/Manager.
Salary – Negotiable and dependent on experience.
Job Description – The role is within a thriving Business Growth, Accountancy and Media Marketing company. We help our clients unlock the potential for growth within their businesses and passionately believe that we can make a positive impact to their owners and employees lives.
Reporting directly to the Director (a Chartered Marketer) the role will include the following:-
- Managing the social media marketing, database marketing and e-marketing activity including our PPC and SEO campaigns via internal and external providers
- Assist in the research, planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Maintenance and use of our CRM system to drive new business and service existing clients
- Assistance with the creative input to our marketing campaigns
- Development of the marketing department within the organisation as the business expands
Hours – Flexible for the right candidate but 37.5 hours per week with occasional ‘out of hours’ work.
Location – Based in Ashby-de-la-Zouch we are ideally placed to service the East and West Midlands.
Person Specification – Marketing Officer/Manager
Overview – A unique opportunity exists to help shape the marketing operation and strategy within the business and assist in the growth of the department.
Education – It is a requirement that the candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills with good numerical ability. Qualifications in marketing are a distinct advantage but not essential.
Training and Experience – The ideal candidate may well have a range of experience and skill sets within marketing. We are interested in speaking with anyone who has the marketing track record or the ambition to help us grow this department within the business.
Personal Attributes and Qualities – The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:-
- Be self-motivated and able to make decisions based on using common sense and initiative
- Have the ability to think creatively and find solutions to problems or identify opportunities
- A good working knowledge of social media marketing and PPC/SEO marketing is desirable.
- Experience of marketing a service or product is an advantage
- The ability and desire to learn new skills and take greater responsibility as the role develops
- A strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude is seen as essential
- Able to work unassisted or as part of a team on projects is a valuable asset
- Experience of CRM systems and computer software such as Microsoft is desirable
- The ability to deliver projects to a deadline and multitask is important
Other – A driving license and vehicle would bean advantage.
Summary – We offer a unique opportunity to forge your own role within the marketing department. The opportunity for rapid progression and responsibility offers an exciting challenge to the right person.
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve Mayell on 01530 416555/07947 242282.
The Profit Key Ltd, 10 Lower Church St, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1AB.